Are there any benefits of selling a house for cash?
When it comes down to the business of selling your home, you may not be aware of the immeasurable benefits of selling a house for cash.
We don’t intend to sound biased here, however, real-life evidence suggests that selling a house for cash can save you thousands in fees, payments, and closing costs. Not to speak about the number of wait days and the amount of stress simply selling your house to a cash buyer affords you – now, nobody can put a price tag on that.
Although the benefits of selling a house for cash far outweigh its disadvantages, in this article we will comprehensively take you through the process of selling a house for cash and let you decide if selling your house for cash is a good idea.
The process of selling a house for cash
The process of selling a house for cash is quite simple and straightforward. Since you will be selling your house to a cash buyer, it means that the buyer already has the money on ground and you won’t have to get frustrated with mortgage processes and unserious buyers.
It also means that since all the buyer is interested in is getting the home, you won’t have to waste your time on costly repairs, renovations, and house stagings. You also won’t need to spend a dime on agent fees, and closing costs.
The process of selling a house for cash involves a few steps. These steps may look different for different people, however, we have outlined what the process of selling a house for cash should typically look like below.
- Find a buyer
- Answer a few questions and get a value offer
- Sign the purchase agreement if you agree to the offer
- The sale will be closed sometimes in as little as 14 days and you get your money.
Yes, the process of selling a house for cash is really that simple, and with Tgaz Investments LLC, it’s even simpler.
Selling a house for cash in Arizona pros and cons
If you are selling a house for cash in Arizona, then you may want to know if the pros of selling your house for cash in Arizona outweigh the cons from a seasoned Arizona real estate agent.
In this paragraph, well cover the pros and cons of selling a house for cash in Arizona and let you come to a verdict on your own. Let’s dive in.
Pros of selling a house for cash in Arizona
- You can close the deal in as little as a few days, compared to the months it can take your house to get cleared off the “For Sale” list.
- You get to save a lot of money when you sell your house for cash: Selling your house for cash saves you thousands of dollars that would otherwise have been swallowed up in renovations, closing costs, and agent fees.
- Cash offers don’t require an agent.
- If you are uncomfortable about having strangers in your home, one of the benefits of selling a house for cash is that offers do not require public showings.
- They’re easier to close, therefore, they take less of a toll on you.
- Selling your house for cash does not require expensive listings or any advertisement. Simply find a buyer and you’re good to go.
- Getting a cash offer for your house can solve your mortgage problems.
- Since most cash buyers are willing to negotiate with your mortgage lender on your behalf, getting a cash offer for your house can save your credit and spare you years of financial trouble.
- Cash offers don’t involve lengthy closings and drawn-out negotiations.
Cons of selling a house for cash in Arizona
- If your home is in bad condition or in dire need of repairs, it may reduce the amount you get offered for it. This is only fair considering the amount of time and effort you would otherwise have put into fixing it.
- You may land in trouble with an unethical buyer. This hurdle can be eliminated by finding a registered and trustworthy real estate buying company.
- An unethical buyer may be unable to pay you after the contracts have been signed. This can be eliminated by checking your potential buyer’s proof of funds first.
- It may be easier to fall for a scam. Again, this problem can be avoided by finding a trustworthy buyer.
Conclusion: Is selling your house for cash a good idea?
Even though we have enumerated the benefits of selling a house for cash, the decision to sell your house is a very personal one, therefore, we may not be in the position to tell you what’s right or not.
What we can tell you is that you are in safe hands if you decide to sell your home to Tgaz Investments LLC. Using our unique sales process, we will assess your home and make you the best “no-obligation” offer.
Call Tammy today at (480)-848-7173.